"Grow Your Business with 'Save Local' Deals" is sponsored in partnership with Constant Contact, Inc. and is a two-hour workshop that is designed to give small businesses and nonprofit organizations simple ideas for growing their organizations using email marketing and social media. This class is best suited for beginners in online marketing.
Click here to register: Register Now
Registration is limited to 36 participants and workstations will be assigned to registered participants first. Walk-in participants are welcome and all participants can feel free to bring their tablets or laptops.
Instructor: R. Foster (see brief description of credentials below)
Computer Lab, Room 311
Topics to be covered are, as follows:
- Using images for higher impact
- What to say and how to say it - quick, easy, & engaging ideas to write about
- How to get more people to stop and read your messages
- What's your call to action? How to get more action, or reaction, to your messages and offers
- Time-starved? No problem! Learn what it means to run a campaign and tactics for measuring success -- without spending a lot of time or money
- The importance of using mobile-friendly content for higher engagement
Presenter: This workshop is presented by Romona Foster. Romona is a highly endorsed social media trainer teaching professionals how to leverage and brand their businesses through the use of social media. She is an engaging speaker who is passionate about all things related to social media marketing. Romona trains both groups and individuals on how to use LinkedIn, how to market on Facebook, all about Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Constant Contact, and Microsoft Office. She is a Constant Contact Authorized Local Expert, certified Social Media Marketing Presenter, Email Marketing Trainer, and an accredited Constant Contact Solution Provider. She has also been awarded the Constant Contact 2012 ALL STAR Award.