New and Improved Catalog
Starting Nov. 7, you will experience a new and improved catalog on dclibrary.org. New features include:
- Enhanced search capability, including "fuzzy logic" searching (Made a typo or misspelling? Catalog search can help.)
- Improved search filtering:
- Search for specific types of media, including eBooks and eAudiobooks.
- Filter for home library, audience, language and more.
- Improved integration with social media and web resources, from Facebook to Twitter to Goodreads and Novelist. Search the catalog from DC Public Library's Facebook page.
- Text search results directly to your phone.
- More account options:
- Renew all your checked out items, with one click.
- Going on vacation? Suspend your holds until you return.
- Change your PIN whenever you want, wherever you want.
- Catalog translation in multiple languages, including Spanish, French and Mandarin. More languages to come.