AARP Tax Aide @ Southwest
Published on Friday, January 7, 2011 - 10:47am
Tax season is underway, and the Southwest Neighborhood Library will be hosting the AARP Tax Aide Program on Mondays and Thursdays this year. Please look at the information posted below, as the tax help times have changed from last year.
- Mondays from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- The starting date will be February 14, 2011, and the last date will be April 18, 2011.
- Certified Tax Counselors will be preparing tax returns for taxpayers using their own laptop computers and printers.
- This site will only prepare returns that can be electronically filled. No paper returns will be prepared at this site.
If you have any questions, feel free to stop by the library during the hours of tax help.