Improving Your Finances 101
Are you looking for ways to improve money matters and build your financial stamina in 2011? For starters, the following titles are recommended for your review:
- Bridgforth, Glinda. Girl, Get Your Credit Straight! A Sister's Guide to Ditching Your Debt, Mending Your Credit, and Building a Strong Financial Future. (332.024B851C)
- Chatzky, Jean. Money 911: Your Most Pressing Money Questions Answered, Your Money Emergencies Solved. ( 332.024C495MO)
- Evans, Blanche. Bubbles, Booms, and Busts: Make Money in Any Real Estate Market.
- Glink, Ilyce R. 50 Simple Steps You Can Take to Disaster-Proof Your Finances: How to Plan Ahead to Protect Yourself and Your Loved Ones and Survive Any Crisis. (332.024.G561F)
- Goodman, Jordan E. Master Your Debt: Slash Your Monthly Payments and Become Debt-Free. (332.024G653M)
- Hamm, Trent. 365 Ways to Live Cheap: Your Everyday Guide to Saving Money! (332.024.H224)
- Kiyosaki, Robert T. Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money--That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! (332.02.K62)
- Lerner, Joel. Financial Planning for the Utterly Confused, 6th ed. (332.024.616A2)
- Orman, Suze. Suze Orman's Financial Guidebook: Put the 9 Steps to Work. (332.024O73F)
- Smith, Steven B. Money for Life; Budgeting Success and Financial Fitness in Just 12 Weeks! (332.024B6614)
- Blue, Ron and Judy and White, Jeremy. Your Kids Can Master Their Money. Fun Ways to Help Them Learn How. (332.024B658Y)
Visit the Parklands-Turner Library for the titles listed above and many more.