Celebrate National Hispanic Heritage Month
Ecuador is full of surprises! That's why it is the subject of our National Hispanic Heritage Month display at the Chevy Chase Library this month. Did you know...
- Ecuador's currency is the U.S. dollar?
- Cuenca, Ecuador, is one of the best retirement places for your dollar?
- The weather is close to perfect all year round in the mountains of Ecuador?
- Ecuador has some of the best bird-watching in the world?
- Panama hats are made in Ecuador, not Panama?
Come learn a little about surprising Ecuador. The display will stay up through October 15. Watch a video preview of the display.