Holiday Eats n' Crafts
Pop by the newest addition to DC Public Libraries for holiday fun and cheer. Join us on Saturday 12/19 at 1pm for some DIY holiday crafting! We will create cards for friends and family using home-made potato stamps and stencils. If you can't make it Saturday, make sure to join us at our holiday party on Monday 12/21. Enjoy holiday music while decorating freshly baked sugar cookie snowmen! The fun starts at 3:30pm and ends when all cookies are eaten.
Find these great books on holiday crafts and food at Northwest One:
- Christmas Comfort and Joy: 501 Crafts, Decorating, and Food Ideas to Make your Holiday Unforgettable by Better Homes and Gardens
- Fruits of the Harvest: Recipes to Celebrate Kwanzaa and Other Holidays by Eric Copage
- Nigella Christmas: Food, Family, Friends, Festivities by Nigella Lawson
- Origami Holiday Decorations for Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa by Florence Temko
- The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Wendy Pfeffer