Job Seekers Drop-In Clinic & One City One Hire Registration
Need help with your job search? Come to the Job Seekers Drop-In Clinic & the One City One Hire Registration process, where you will receive individualized assistance with the following job-seeking tasks:
- Registering with the One City One Hire Network in order to be screened for jobs & matched with potential employers;
- Creating an email account;
- Establishing a Monster.com account (or the job board of your choice);
- Building your résumé;
- Conducting online job searches; and
- Completing online job applications.
The clinic will run from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the Computer Lab, Room 311.
Questions? Call 202-442-7637.