Changes to Rhythm and Rhyme
Published on Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 12:11pm
Starting Thursday, March 28, we will start a new ticket system for the 10 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. Rhythm and Rhyme music sessions for children ages 0-3.
Here’s how it works:
- When we open at 9:30 a.m., staff at the Children’s Room Info Desk will begin handing out tickets.
- Tickets are presented on a first-come first-served basis.
- Each adult will receive a ticket to present at the story time room to gain entry to the session.
- We will distribute no more than 20 tickets for each session, as per capacity guidelines for our story time space.
- Doors will open approximately 5-10 minutes prior to the 10 a.m. session.
- Please do not park strollers in a way that blocks the entrance to the story time room.
- Groups of over eight children must call 202-727-0971 to schedule an additional session.
We hope this new system helps everyone have fun and be safe at the Watha T. Daniel Library!