Test Preps Online
Need to study for an exam? Come and discover the wealth of online practice tests, courses and resources that are available on the Library’s Testing and Education Reference Center.
Instructor: D. Quick
Computer Lab, Room 311
• The ability to read and comprehend English well
• Basic computer and Web navigational skills
• An established E-mail account for online registration purposes
Objectives: Learn to locate and use the online practice tests, courses and resources that will help you to prepare for exams and licenses in the following areas – just to name a few:
• Military – ASVAB and AFOQT
• Nursing – NCLEX-PN and NCLEX-RN
• Law Enforcement – Border Patrol, Corrections Officer, Police Officer, State Trooper, etc.
• High School – GED
• College and Graduate School – PSAT, SAT, GRE, etc.
• Automotive – ASE Automotive / Collision
• Cosmetology – Barbering, Nail Technology, etc.
• Teacher – PRAXIS I
Time will be allotted for individual exploration of your exam of choice!