Zinio Digital Magazines Available for Download!
Zinio Ditigal Magazines is an online catalog consisting of thousands of magazines- and can be available to download on your computer, tablet, or smart phone! To set up your Zinio account, follow these steps:
1. Create a Library Zinio account.
- Go to the DC Public Library Zinio site.
- Click the Create Account! button. Enter your DC Public Library card number and click Validate.
- Enter a valid email address and password. Your Name is optional.
- Click Create Account.
- You will receive a confirmation notice in your email inbox. Open this email within 24 hours, click on the link to confirm - then login.
2. Choose the magazines you want to read from the Library's Zinio Magazine Collection.
- A list of available magazines will display.
- Click on the cover of a magazine to choose a title you want to read.
3. Create a separate Zinio.com account.
- Note: You should use the same email address and password as the Library Zinio account.
- Click Continue. You’ll be asked to review a Zinio personal preferences form; either skip or submit.
4. Start reading!
- Once logged in at Zinio.com, go to My Library and click on a title to start reading your selected magazines.
Optional: Install a free Zinio Reader App on your computer or mobile device.
Note: Some titles, such as Bloomberg Business Week, cannot be read on a computer in the browser, only from a Zinio Reader app.