Computer and Internet Classes
Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 1:30pm
For those who need to come into the world of computers, this is the class for you. Overcome your fears and gain the skills that can get you ready for the workplace. Seats will be filled on a first-come, space-available basis.
Instructor: O. Fontem
Venue: Bellevue Library's Main Meeting Room
You will learn to:
- Identify basic computer components and operating system features.
- Execute basic mouse techniques.
- Perform basic keyboard strokes and functions.
- Identify and navigate the features of the desktop, Internet, email and job applications.
- Open and exit software programs.
- Identify and navigate the Windows and internet environments of Microsoft and Firefox software applications.
- Create and save a document, resume or job application to the desktop, to a flash drive or submit to employer.
Please bring your own flash drive to save class documents, or send them to your email account.