Evil Laugh Contest
Bwa ha ha ha ha! We are heading into the Fall and it is time for the DC Public Library’s Second Annual Evil Laugh Contest.
- What you do: Submit a 10-second video of yourself doing your most wicked, spine-tingling evil laugh.
- What we do: Sit back and enjoy your videos all month. Select entries to include in a show-stopping compilation video to share on our YouTube page, and award trophies.
- Who can participate?: Anybody or anything (your grandmother, your screaming baby, your pet guinea pig, all of your cousins, your school principal).
- How long do I have to submit my video?: You have until Oct. 21 to film and submit your best impression of an evil-doer.
- How do I win?: Trophies will be awarded in several categories such as, Best Vocals, Art Direction, Dramatic Performance. If you win, you must be able to pick up your prize at your local participating DC Public Library.
Need a little inspiration?
- The Folger Shakespeare Library has pulled together some of the best Shakesperean lines to set up your most nefarious laugh.
- DC Public Library has put together a list of iconic evil laughs in film!
- Finally, you can check out last year's amazing winners! Bwa ha ha ha ha!