"I love cycling on my road bike and going on long runs."
What I do when I'm not at the library:
I love cycling on my road bike, writing, cooking, and baking, especially trying new recipes.
Something unique about me:
Besides D.C., Pittsburgh is one of my favorite American cities. I spent a year there for graduate school and love it there.
The last thing I read:
Out of My Mind by Sharon Draper
My top five favorite books:
- Matilda by Roald Dahl
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
- Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
- The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland In A Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valente
What I'm reading now:
Bone Gap by Laura Ruby
Favorite genres and subgenres:
- Fantasy: High Fantasy, Fairy Tales, Urban Fantasy
- Graphic Novels: Science fiction, Urban Fantasy, Realistic Fiction
- Literary fiction: Magical Realism, Teen Realistic Fiction
- Science fiction: Steampunk, Slipstream, Time Travel
- Classics: Victorian, Edwardian, Gothic
Like what you read? Check out some of Liz A.'s book picks.
Want a reading suggestion? Fill out a form and get a suggestion from our librarians.