Monday, July 15, 2013, 6:30 p.m.
Instructor: M. Welker
Computer Lab, Room 311
Required Skills: The ability to read and comprehend English well.
You will learn to:
- Identify basic computer components and operating system features.
- Execute basic mouse techniques.
- Perform basic keyboard strokes and functions.
- Identify and navigate the features of the desktop.
- Open and exit software programs.
- Identify and navigate the Windows environment of Microsoft software applications.
- Create and save a document to the desktop or to a flash drive.
Add to Calendar 15-07-2013 18:30:00 15-07-2013 19:30:00 PC Basics For those who need to come into the world of computers, this is the class for you. Overcome your fears and gain the skills that can get you ready for the workplace. Also take the Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing class as a perfect complement to PC Basics. Seats will be filled on a first-come, space-available basis.Instructor: M. WelkerComputer Lab, Room 311Required Skills: The ability to read and comprehend English well.You will learn to:Identify basic computer components and operating system features.Execute basic mouse techniques.Perform basic keyboard strokes and functions.Identify and navigate the features of the desktop.Open and exit software programs.Identify and navigate the Windows environment of Microsoft software applications.Create and save a document to the desktop or to a flash drive.Please bring your own flash drive to save class documents, or send them to your email account. false DD/MM/YYYY