Teen Coding Instructions
Tag Cloud Instructions
- Take a picture of yourself or a friend. Simple pictures with blank backgrounds work best.
- Save the picture to your desktop.
- Go to http://www.tagxedo.com/app.html
- Click on the arrow by “Shape.”
- Click "Add Image" and open the picture.
Other Teen Resources
- A window will pop up. Change the Threshold and Blur. (I liked having low blur and high threshold for my tag cloud.) Click "Accept."
- Click on "Load" at the top of the left sidebar. Type in words you would like in the tag cloud under where it says "Enter Text." Use a theme, like the things you’re thankful for.
- Change the options. Under “Word Layout Options,” I made the maximum word count 600 and lowered the emphasis.
- When you’re done, click "Save l Share." Save to your flash drive or print to a color printer.