Reopening: Phase Two
The Library will offer an array of services gradually phasing in over time. Select library locations are open. During Phase 2, there will be controlled access to ensure that no more than 50 people per 1,000 square feet will gather in a publicly-accessible space within the library and no more than 50 percent capacity is reached in a publicly-accessible space within the library with social distancing.
- Take Out + – each open library will start with the “Take Out +” service that includes book pick up, remote print job pick up, limited number of public computers and self-service printing & remote printing.
- Internet Café – each open library will gradually phase in “Internet Café” service, in addition to book pick up, remote print job pick up and full-service printing, there will be an expanded number of public computers available.
- Co-working – each open library will gradually phase in “Co-working” service that continues book pick up, remote print job pick up, full-service printing and will add even more public computers, study rooms and limited lounge seating.
You can visit our open libraries to:
- Return materials
- Pick up a hold
- Check out books from our Grab-n-Go selection
- Have a book paged from the stacks
- Get a library card
- Manage your library account
- Pick up a print job
- Sign-up to use a limited number of computers for a 45-minute session once per day
- Use the bathroom
- Browse the collection
- Sit and read/study/work at a table or lounge area
- Read magazines and newspapers
- Copy and scan
- Use meeting or study rooms
- Attend in-person programs or events
*Lamond-Riggs Library will remain closed for construction scheduled to begin Summer 2020.