"I once won a talent contest by walking upstairs in high heels while balancing a book on my head."
Something unique about me:
I once won a talent contest by walking upstairs in high heels while balancing a book on my head.
My five favorite books of ALL TIME:
- Tam Lin by Patricia Dean (alas, DCPL no longer owns it, but it's still in print if you want to buy it!)
- Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides
- Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Contact by Carl Sagan
Favorite Genres and Subgenres:
- Fantasy: Mythology/Fairy Tales (for adults and for children), Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy
- Literary Fiction: Emotionally Rich Fiction, Philosophical Dilemmas
- Romance: Regency, Humorous Romantic Suspense
- Teen Science Fiction and Fantasy: Dystopian, Paranormal
- Teen Realistic Fiction: Coming of Age, Romance
Like what you read? Check out Shoshana G.'s book picks.
Want a reading suggestion? Fill out a form and get a suggestion from our librarians.