"My passion: Music, movies and food."
Music, movies and food.
The last thing I read:
Lethal White, by Robert Galbraith
Top Five Books:
- A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole
- The Bees by Laline Paull
- The Looming Tower by Lawrence Wright
- 1984 by George Orwell
- Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut
What I'm reading now:
Fingersmith, by Sarah Waters
Favorite genres and subgenres:
- Literary Fiction: Difficult Protagonists, Satire, 21st Century
- Thrillers: Spy Stories, International Thrillers
- Music: Musical Biographies, Music Criticism
- Cooking and Baking: International Food, Food Narratives, Approachable Recipes
- History: 20th Century History, Social Sciences
Like what you read? Check out Walter R.'s book picks.
Want a reading suggestion? Fill out a form and get a suggestion from our librarians.