The following books and online resources can support important conversations about bullying and bullying prevention through helpful stories, perspectives, and practical information.
Parents, Educators, & Caregivers
Create a Culture of Kindness in Elementary School: 126 Lessons to Help Kids Manage Anger, End Bullying, and Build Empathy
Lee Hirsch and Cynthia Lowen
- DC Public Library’s Bullying Prevention Policy
- DC Citywide Youth Bullying Prevention Program
- Pacer’s National Bullying Prevention Center
- Connect Safely - Tips for online safety, including information about cyberbullying, privacy, social media, and more.
- NetSmartzKids - Games, activities and more for kids geared toward promoting online safety (website created by National Center for Missing & Exploited Children)