Stay connected with the world with unlimited access to more than 7,000 publications from over 120 countries, in 60 different languages. Popular titles include The Economist, The Guardian, Newsweek, Der Tagesspiegel, El Razon and China Daily. There are no limits on downloads and they're yours to keep forever. Please note issues for The Economist are limited to a 7 day checkout period and can be checked out again once the 7 days is over.
Using PressReader in a browser:
- After you open PressReader enter your library card number if requested.
- To activate options including reading offline, automatic issue delivery, creating collections and saving articles, create a free personal account from the Sign In page using your email address.
Using the PressReader app:
- Go to the PressReader app page and download the app for your device.
- Open the PressReader app and choose the Libraries sign in option (look for the library card icon).
- Tap on Select Library or Group, type “District of Columbia Public Library” and tap The District of Columbia Public Libraries.
- Tap Sign In, enter your library card number, and tap Connect to Resources.