Center for Accessibility
The Center for Accessibility is committed to providing customers with disabilities equal access to library resources and services at all DC Public Library branches. The Center for Accessibility staff work to provide disability-related cultural programming, book clubs, and accessible game nights throughout the year as well as classes in American Sign Language and Assistive Technology. All services are free and open to all. For information about requesting accommodations, including sign language interpreters, please visit the DC Public Library Accommodation Statement.
- American Sign Language Classes
- Assistive Technology Support and Services
- Calendar of Programs and Events
- DC Talking Book & Braille Program - National Library Service for the Blind and Print Disabled (NLS)
- Library by Mail (Formerly LSTAR)
- NFB Newsline
- Reasonable Accommodation Requests
Sign up to receive e-mail updates: http://eepurl.com/gHrDN5
Monday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Tuesday - Thursday 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday - Saturday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.